Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All dressed up and a blogspot to go....

Here is the Misses. She is all duded up in her best along with her dearest companion. This is a card for the farm fresh Friday challenge over at the greeting farm. The challenge was to use embossing. I opted to use traditional embossing powder. I stamped a flourish multiple times in the center and sprinkled black and silver embossing powder. Her pearls have liquid applique - you may have to take my word on it as it could be hard to see in the picture. I added some of her personal 'wallpaper' to the right side of the card so she could have a little slice of home! It is getting to be October which means Halloween is near. One of my favorite times of the year! Also, it is what 2 months away from the new Twilight movie! Unfortunately for me no more True Blood until June! What is a vamp fan to do with all her free time?

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the mutliple embossed image idea! It looks so stunning on the dark cardstock paired with the blue birdcage paper! Such a great contrast!

    I love October, too!
    And, I share your pain in the long wait for True Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FANTASTIC Erin! I am so sorry I missed you this past weekend but hope you'll be there in Oct! Your coloring and dark colors make this just fabulous and I LOVE the bird cages in the background. All the little extras just really bring this one home! GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete