Sunday, October 25, 2009

T's Card

Outside:
Making Memories 30876

Clearly Wordsworth Mile High Caps - embossed with distressed embossing powder.

Recollections Halloween glitter stickers

Recollections Halloween chipboard stickers




Inside:
Ribbon is from Celebrate It.

Puffy spider is from Jolee's Boutique.

Candy Corn and candies are from Recollections Halloween Chipboard stickers.

Trick or Treat sentiment is a stamp from Inkadinkadoo set 98546. It has been stamped on distressed Core'dinations card stock.

Ghost is from My Mind's Eye Boo to You number BTY110.

Background paper is My Mind's Eye Boo to You Frightful Friends number BTY105.

2 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful Halloween cards!! I love how you personalized them all!! That little mummy is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I am SOOO glad you left me a comment becaues I don't have your email and really wanted to know how Saturday went! I was SO bummed to have not been there-we have had a HECK of a time and now of course I'm sick, too...but I didn't have your email and I thought I was following your blog and now see that I wasn't...I am now! Would LOVE to hear how it went and am SO psyched to see you blogging. How cool that my friend Randi found you too-isn't she the best???

    ReplyDelete